The right time to call Magic Exterminating is as soon as you suspect you have bed bugs in and around your property. Getting rid of bed bugs in and around Flushing NY isn’t the kind of thing you can do on your own. In fact, even just inspecting for their presence can be difficult without the right training. Your property needs a technician like the ones at Magic Exterminating – one that knows the best way to get rid of bed bugs, no matter how they’ve spread and where they may be hiding.
Signs of a Bed Bug Infestation
What led you to start searching the web for how to get rid of bed bugs? Maybe you noticed some dark red marks on your furniture left from crushed insects. Or it could be that members of your home or business are experiencing itchiness, inflammation and burning from potential bites. Bed bugs are hard to find, and their infestation grows quickly, so if you think something’s wrong don’t hesitate to call for an inspection.
If there are bed bugs, our team can get rid of them, sometimes in as short as a single session. After that we can direct you to the steps needed to keep these pests away from your home or businesses for good.
Need a Bed Bug Control Estimate?
We'll call you! Leave your information below.
Top Five Tips to Get Rid of Bed Bugs in New York City
- Find and clean the source. Vacuum your luggage or furniture. Wash your clothes and bedding in hot water for at least 10 minutes.
- Use a HEPA Vacuum to clean any rooms that may have bed bugs. Dispose of the contents in a sealed trash bag.
- Search for bed bugs by disassembling beds and emptying dressers, nightstands and closets. Save any you find in a sealed bag.
- Seal cracks and crevices around baseboards to close off potential harborage sites.
- Protect your bed by moving it a few inches from the wall and removing the bed skirt. It will also help to buy protective covers for the mattress and box spring.
How to Get Rid of Bed Bugs Permanently with Magic Exterminating
If you need insecticides for your bed bug problem in New York City or Long Island, you need a professional exterminator. Pest control chemicals are potentially poisonous if you aren’t trained to mix and apply them. At Magic Exterminating in Flushing NY, we’re capable of working with insecticides if we have to, but it’s far from the only strategy in our playbook. To learn how we exterminate bed bugs in a way that fits your needs, contact us today!Back to Bed Bug Exterminators – Control – Removal