Food processing facilities are highly regulated businesses. There are state, local and possibly even federal regulations that you must comply with to remain in operation. As a result, plants are regularly inspected to ensure compliance with these regulations, and if there are any signs of pests in the building during an inspection there can be serious consequences. This can include possible shut-downs, product recalls, and costly fines for the facility owner.
You can help avoid this by finding a professional extermination company for your food processing facility that can keep pests away all year-round. For facilities in New York City and Long Island, the Magic Exterminating team in Flushing NY is ready to put decades’ worth of commercial pest control experience to work for your food processing plant.
Pest Threats in Food Processing Facilities
Rodents, cockroaches, flies and ants are some of the most common pests that flock to food processing facilities in and around New York City. An infestation in a food processing facility may result in:
- The spread of food-borne illnesses and disease
- Severe damage to the building’s structure, as well as the fixtures and machinery inside
- Contaminated food product shipped out unknowingly
- Costly damage and messes to clean up
Don’t wait to treat a swarm of bugs or rodents around your property. Magic Exterminating can craft a plan that fits the needs of your food processing facility, keeping your clients and employees safe.
Need a Pest Control Estimate for Your Facility?
Food Processing Pest Control Plan
To keep your facility pest-free, it’s important to work with a pest control company that can protect you from pest problems year-round. When you work with Magic Exterminating for food processing facility pest control, we will implement the following:
- A thorough property inspection of the food processing plant and surrounding grounds
- Identification of pest pressures and the conditions that may be attracting them
- Development of a food processing pest control plan that suits your needs and adheres to your building’s regulations
- Proper sealing of entry points or exclusion efforts to control sources of the infestation
- Ongoing visits from a team committed to surpassing expectations to keep your building pest-free
Reliable Food Processing Facility Pest Control
At Magic Exterminating, we know how important a pest-free environment is for your daily food processing operations. To keep your facility up and running all year long, we provide regular inspections and treatments to prevent pest infestations before they begin. For more information on our industry-leading food processing facility pest control services, contact us today!Back to Commercial Pest Control